Re: [OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:10:51 -0400
Bob,
   Should you change your mind, B&H is at 420 Ninth Avenue. Adorama is at
42 West 18th Street. I've never been to Adorama but I did visit B&H the
last time I was in the City. You're right in that it is not the old
traditional camera store but it was a great visit. Got to fondle things I'd
only seen in photos. The clerks were very friendly and when you purchase
something, the delivery system is unique.

Enabler Charlie