Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:20:15 +1200
A quick additional posting about cars before it's too late.

In my opinion, the 1967-68 Peugeot 404 KF2 was quite something for its
time.
The model won the East African Safari two years running.

Cubic capacity 1618cc, boxy shape, 14% more power than the carburettor
version, would do 0-60 mph in 12.4 seconds and a top speed of 100 mph (
which I did on only two occasions). Felt very light in the steering above 95
mph.
It was the ultimate "Q" car for me. People would assume that it was a Morris
Cambridge or similar and expect to blast me off.
Then I would turn on the taps and leave them for dead .. (depending on the
other car of course).
My partner reckons I'm a hoon thinly disguised. She's wrong, of course. No
disguise !
As far as I was able to tell, only about 8 examples of this model came to
New Zealand. All privately imported. Mine came from Kenya.
I still have it - will try harder to sell it this year.

Brian Swale