Re: [OM] Take me out to the ballgame

Subject: Re: [OM] Take me out to the ballgame
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:35:35 -0400 (EDT)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Braun"

No, this was an actual minor-league team, not a MLB team that plays like
one.

From "The Heckler"

Kane County Cougars send pitcher to Cubs for rehab assignment

Chicago Cubs Class A affiliate Kane County Cougars have sent pitcher Jose Arias
to their parent club on a rehab assignment.

“He can’t do any worse than what we got now,” manager Dale Sveum said after
learning the 6’6”, 235-lb. right-hander would be joining his team.

“It’s too bad I have to go to Chicago to rehab,” the disappointed Arias said of
the move. ”I thought I was pitching well before I was hurt, but to be demoted
hurts even more.”