Re: [OM] Cintiq Tablet

Subject: Re: [OM] Cintiq Tablet
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:53:13 -0600
> Everybody I know with touch screen devices finds themselves reaching out and
> touching their computer screen. I was just with my son the other day when he
> pointed out that nothing was happening because I was trying to use my finger,
> rather than the mouse. It's nuts. ;-)

I was dealing with touch-screen computers back in the early '90s. We
built entire digital audio editors, control and automation systems for
broadcast with them. I absolutely love them and wish that they would
have become universally available for a decent price.

AG (mouse-free zone) Schnozz

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx