Re: [OM] 35 million rolls of film sold in North America last, year

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 million rolls of film sold in North America last, year
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:32:08 +1000
My parents were in their eighties. They were delighted to have a frame in the
corner on a side table  that did a slide show. They could sit with visitors and
say 'and that's Andrew in Australia - he really should lose some weight you
know and theres Alison in Cognac with that horrible man she used to be married
to and..."
We set up side shows for them and sent them specials. They were of the 'we
turned it off at the power point because we can't see the black switch'
generation. It was only an 8", dirt cheap and they didn't give a holy rolling
f. about the resolution - half the family snaps were fuzzy crap anyhow. They
loved it, especially when we visited and refreshed it or a friend did. They
even had a visiting carer who changed cards and stuff.

Digital frame - $30 and almost no work.
iPad - how much of each?
Horses for courses.

Andrew Fildes