Re: [OM] [OT] Apple iOS users beware...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Apple iOS users beware...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:50:53 +1000
It's like the guy who cyber-robs a bank to prove it can be done. The bank
should hire him to do it on the quiet, shut up about it and fix the problem. If
it can be done, fix it quietly, don't invite every socially maladapted nerd to
have a go themselves.
Remember, the first computer virus was written to send lots of people a
Christmas message - the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and fatuous
self justifications.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com