Re: [OM] PESO: Fuji high ISO / thanks, Rabs!

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: Fuji high ISO / thanks, Rabs!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:02:35 +0100
I'd have to agree, Nathan.  The K-5 (et seq) has the similar setting but with a
name.

Given the mistakes that I've managed to make with aperture (too wide) and
shutter (too slow) on my X100S it's a tip I might have to adopt, for certain
circumstances.  But of course the X100S has the facility to set the minimum
shutter speed.

Chris