Re: [OM] IMG: Zaculeu, In-camera scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Zaculeu, In-camera scan
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:22:40 -0400
See page 67 of the E-3 User's Guide which discusses setting sharpness
and other image parameters.

I'd suggest you download PDF copies of your camera's manuals which makes
searching for key words much better than trying to use the table of
contents or the index.  If you don't have a local source in NZ you can
find it here:
<http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_support_product.asp?id=1323>

Chuck Norcutt
(who doesn't own an E-3 but has PDF copies of all Oly 4/3 cameras)