Re: [OM] Zuikofests are always about food

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofests are always about food
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:26:58 +1000
I'm surprised - Vietnamese food isn't usually that hot here, although plenty of
chili oil paste is provided if you want. And 'hole in the wall'? It's got
tablecloths! I'll shoot my favorite next time I'm there. Much less posh.
I ate a dish of sliced pig's tripe in a Chinese place the other did which did
destroy my ability to speak for some time - a LOT of chili and garlic.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813