Re: [OM] Memorial Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Memorial Day
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:19:36 -0500
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >   Unfortunately this is the screwed up system under which we operate and
> > see no relief in sight.
>
> You are so wrong about that. We're told that Obamacare is supposed to
> fix everything.

Except that now the Republicans in Congress are trying everything in their
power to repeal that.  Without starting a political flame war, they've been
on record repeatedly saying that their only real goal right now is to
oppose everything Obama does and to make him fail at all costs, regardless
of what their constituents say.

THAT is the screwed-up system we really need to fix.  On both sides.
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard