Re: [OM] IMG: Speaking of Dragonflies - BOB!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Speaking of Dragonflies - BOB!!!
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:52:24 +0200
DON'T !!!

forget to take at least one camera - the city is a mine for street
photography - no fear, the people are really friendly - my tip just
take a French accent if feeling endangered ;-)

Can't wait to see the CITY in the Spring and through your eyes and
lens(es?)

I wish you good light :-)

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 30 mai 13 à 16:31, Bob Whitmire a écrit :

> That's fascinating. Love the wing structure. If I were a workshop
> commander, which I most assuredly am not, I would say the bulk of
> the insect coupled with the flower itself, not to mention to colors
> thereof, detract from the subtlety of the wing and cause the photo
> to be "less effective." Not sure what that means, but it just came
> to me so I went with it. Just shooting from the lip. No offense
> intended.
>
> By the way I'm feeling an inordinate amount of pressure for this
> upcoming trip to New York after having viewed your excellent
> selection from the city. I've even debated not taking a camera at
> all, or just making do with my iPhone, so as not to increase the
> mental strain. I hope I get over it by Saturday morning. <g>
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Art's Just Fart Without the eff
>
> On May 30, 2013, at 9:58 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
>
>> Thanks Chris :-)
>> I also find it fascinating, and I am no engineer :-)
>> Here is the one I had in fact been looking for in my budik ...
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/wing-technology.jpg.html
>> Click LARGE, svp ;-)
>
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE