Re: [OM] IMG: The Yolk

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Yolk
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:49:49 -0700
On 5/29/2013 10:39 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> And this is the diner where we had breakfast:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/150487138

Scrum-didlly-umptious tones!!

Wiiiide DR delivered with huge tonal detail and smooooth tonal transitions. The
many metal things with so many light
sources reflecting in/on them is part of a perfect subject for showing off the
MM.

Whups a lot of film B&W.

If I did a lot of B&W, and could stand an RF camera, I'd be lusting ...
'Twere mine, and with my screen brightness, I'd ever so delicately lift the
deepest shadows. There's actually some tonal
detail under that counter on the left, for example. I'd likely use a bit of NR
on those lifted shadows, in keeping with
the creamy smooth overall look.

Colorful Moose