Re: [OM] OT: New(ish) X100S

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New(ish) X100S
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:00:37 -0400
Congratulations on the upgrade. I suspect you'll like it. I'm told the
autofocus function is much improved, as is the manual focus. But I don't know,
as I never had an X-100. We're going to NYC this weekend, though, so I plan to
give it a proper thrashing.

--Bob

PS: From the On Language Department, "chuffed" is one of those words that means
exactly the opposite of what it looks/sounds like. At least to me. When I first
opened your post the initial scan got to chuffed and expected the rest of the
post to be an expression of disappointment. A few words farther along and I
realized my brain had been slapping me around again.