Re: [OM] IMG PED-XING

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG PED-XING
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:44:08 +0100
Panda cars - long time no see over here. Strangely, they were always light
blue with white doors, so the panda reference can't be to the colour scheme.

The term is not applied to police patrol cars nowadays, and I suspect is
almost forgotten over here, except by those of a certain age (us!).

How about Belisha beacons?

Piers