Re: [OM] Clouds

Subject: Re: [OM] Clouds
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 09:45:31 -0400
Thanks! The scene looked pretty much as portrayed, except for the darker areas
toward the foreground. To the human eye, they weren't quite that dark. But the
mood was there. I kept waiting for the lighthouse to rise into the clouds.
Either that, or something to descend. Didn't happen though. <g>

Struggled for quite a while and decided to leave the guy taking a picture in
the picture. Grounds it, I think.

--Other Bob