Re: [OM] IMG: Film ID?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Film ID?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:39:23 -0400
Normally grain averse Chuck finds this portrait very appealing despite
(or because of?) the grain.

I was also going to guess Ferrania as the source but I have no idea
where I picked that out of my brain.  I just recall Ferrania as the
manufacturer of multiple private label films.  I had no idea that it was
a subsidiary of 3M.

Chuck Norcutt