Re: [OM] Some flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] Some flowers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:13:49 -0400
Never been much of one for flowers, but I love the people pictures here,
especially the elderly gentleman in the long red coat. Flower Sergeant? Escapee
from Sgt. Pepper? <wink> And the two gents at the end holding their coffee or
tea or concealed dram. Well done!

--Bob Whitmire
Art's Just Fart Without the eff