Re: [OM] (Fwd) (OM) OT PC backup programs

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) (OM) OT PC backup programs
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:14:28 +0100
Quick starter answer - SATA and USB3 are different.  One end of the USB3
connection looks similar but the other end looks like regular USB (and is
backwards compatible with USB1/2 but it has more pins used).  You won't
need the Rosewill card if you're using a USB3-connected external drive.
And now over to the experts...
jez