Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs -

Subject: Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs -
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:02:36 -0400
I hadn't thought about doing an incremental backup to a cloned drive but
I suspect SyncBackSE or Syncback Pro could do that even while the system
is running.  They can back up locked files while the system is running
and, since the drive is already bootable, making a bootable drive is not
a problem.

I'm still leery of backing up a running system though.

Chuck Norcutt