Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/5/2013: London at night

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 20/5/2013: London at night
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:03:28 +0200
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks to all for your kind comments. I am now back in Alicante, sitting at the
meeting of the Administrative Board of our agency :-)

To answer a question from Chris, I took the Pentax K5 on this trip because I
expected that I would be shooting mainly in low light, and I also expected
rain. The K5 is not completely rainproof but I feel more comfortable in the
rain with it than with the Leica or the Fuji. As it was, no rain came during my
time in London.

The two images were processed on my iPad using Filterstorm.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
(sent from somewhere)