Re: [OM] Talking OM system - Moose may ignore

Subject: Re: [OM] Talking OM system - Moose may ignore
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 19:54:18 -0400
I read it but I knew exactly what was coming.  Next week you'll be
pining for the 6D.  After that something else and then back to the OMs.
  I also have Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS) but I have never believed
it was going to make me a better photographer.  It does, however,
sometimes allow me to take pictures of things I couldn't have taken
otherwise.  For example, no amount of OM gear that I have ever owned
would have allowed me to take on-stage photos of my granddaughter
dancing using a 200mm f2.8 lens at 3200 ISO as the 5D has.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if you had enough money to buy all
the things you covet from week to week.  You'd probably be in gear
gridlock... not knowing what to shoot with.  But keep 'em coming.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt