Re: [OM] IMG: An Everyday Drama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Everyday Drama
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:40:22 -0400
Absolutely! I view all vehicles with more than two wheels as homicidal.
Especially morons in SUVs who think they can pilot that hunk of steel through
town traffic while running their mouths on their cell phones. Also, I wear a
_really_ good helmet.

It also helps that since switching to a H-D, my need for speed has evaporated.
I'm Ferdinand the Bull in the flowers now, just laid back sniffin' the breezes
as a roll down the road at speeds approaching the speed limit. Life is good!

--Bob