Re: [OM] a couple of new ones...

Subject: Re: [OM] a couple of new ones...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:09:20 -0300
Thanks for looking and commenting, Brian.

True, the spikes of this specimen are small - perhaps because it's on the
corner of two heavily transited streets and pavement.
On the same street, I can find specimens with really big and fat but truly
nasty spikes.

Chorisia is somehow beautiful: very green with those big pink and white
flowers in March, which become like cotton later.
They are very common in northern Argentina and Brazil, near Iguaçu Falls.
But they seem happy in Montevideo, though smaller.

Fernando.