[OM] Going to sell my E-M5 Kit Anyone Interested?

Subject: [OM] Going to sell my E-M5 Kit Anyone Interested?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:11:19 -0400 (EDT)
I've been relying more and more on compact cameras and don't see a need to
let this kit sit.

I have the following and I'd like to make a deal for the kit as a whole
before I go to Ebay .
Not interested in selling items separately.

OMD E-M5 Body. Black. Purchased just a few months ago from Cameta Camera as
 a factory refurbished deal. (Never was defective, an open box return I was
 assured) I've bought Olympus demos and refurbs from them since back in the
2MP  days of digital cameras and have always been satisfied. Never a
problem. Still under Cameta's 1-year guarantee. Not a mark, smudge or
fingerprint on it. I only shot around 90 photos. Also an extra battery.

Oly 12-50mm  f3.5-6.3 lens, Black, pristine, as new.
Oly  40-150mm  f4- 5.6 R lens, Black, (the newer, silent version)  as new,
mounted on camera twice.
Oly  17mm f2.8 Pancake lens Slver. As new.
Oly FL-LM2 Flash for the E-M5,  As new, never used
Oly FL-20 Digital Flash As New.

All Lens and body caps, boxes, manuals, CDs, cords, warranties, everything
as from Olympus.

I'll let everything go for $1250 USD plus insured shipping to your
location. USA sale preferred. Thanks!