Re: [OM] WTB T45 base/ bracket

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB T45 base/ bracket
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 10:55:37 -0500
> My question is: does this look like the original cells or is it an already
> rebuild pack? <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=5230>

Those are the originals.

> There is still some life in the cells, although not much. I did not charge
> them yet (as my charger is 110v, and we're on 230v).

The cells might still be good if:

1. They haven't been cooked by being left on the charger too long,
2. They haven't been allowed to discharge all the way.

Examine them for any signs of leakage. Leakage (wet, oily spots) would
tell me they need replacing, for sure. When you replace them, make
sure that you work with only one string at a time. It's a puzzle which
will drive you batty.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx