Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 10:11:32 +0200
Which in itself tells us nothing since you have to put the number of accidents
in relation to km driven, which I suspect is much higher in France than in the
UK--the populations are similar in size, but France is geographically larger,
and also has lots of transit traffic (anybody travelling from Northern Europe
to Spain or Portugal by car will invariably pass through France, for example).

Having said this, and having driven in virtually every Western European
country, some in Eastern Europe, plus the US, I must say that British drivers
are some of the most polite and civilised anywhere.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain