Re: [OM] Mooned

Subject: Re: [OM] Mooned
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:24:41 -0500
> Thank you, Brian.  I am a constant disappointment to Ag Schnoz, I know, but
> what defines an essential Zuiko to me currently is whether it deserves its
> own Big_IS OM to EOS adapter or not, and the 300/4.5 is such a one.

The only disappointment is in my own imaging performance as I try to
keep up with your skills. It's so bad that I'm giving up and moving
west.

Don't let Joel fool you guys. He's also pretty skilled at manually
focusing these big honkin lenses on little Olympus E-bodies without
any form of focus confirmation.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx