Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}

Subject: Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 15:54:59 -0400
Under Library>Convert files to DNG, you can have LR4 convert raw files to
DNG (even if they are already DNGs) and click the box Embed Fast Load Data.
 That makes the preview load instantly without waiting for the Pop. This is
a new feature in LR4.

Tina

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tina Manley, ASMP