[OM] Minolta MD MC Lens to Micro 4/3 Adapter

Subject: [OM] Minolta MD MC Lens to Micro 4/3 Adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 17:53:20 -0400
I ordered one of these today from Big-IS.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400310675301&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160>
This same adapter is also available with a removable tripod mount that
fastens on with a couple of screws.  I've been wondering if maybe I
should have ordered that one.  That 58/1.2 will be awfully front heavy
on the E-M5.

I've never mentioned it here but for many years I've owned a Minolta
SRT-101 that belonged to my father's uncle.  Its "standard" lens is a
58mm f/1.2.  Now I've finally got a digital that I can try it on.
There's also a 135/3.5.  I guess after splurging on the f/1.2 maybe he
couldn't afford the 135/2.8.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt