Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:55:02 -0500
> I agree with you Ken.  Not that I know much about the expensive one . . .

Shhh. I won't tell anyone that you agree with me.

I can only state for sure (and even that is variable) that learning
the "imaging system's unique traits" takes time, effort and
experience. At least, this this is the way it is for me. Some people
claim to be able to pick up a new camera and shoot without thinking
and let LightRoom fix everything during import. All these auto
settings level all the differences between cameras and the results are
perfect every time.

Whatever.

I can honestly say, that after all these years I STILL haven't gotten
a full handle on the E-1. It still surprises me. The DMC-L1 mostly
disappoints me, but that's another story.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx