[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Aarhus to Copenhagen to Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Aarhus to Copenhagen to Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:45:52 +0200
Most of last week's pictures were taken at the beginning of the week, when I
was still in Denmark. Once I got back to Alicante, it was just work interfering
with life. But Denmark was nice this time, even nicer than usual thanks to the
good weather. The blog is completely chronological this time, so you can follow
along as I cycled in Jutland, walked in Aarhus, and then in Copenhagen:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=983

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain