Re: [OM] New shots up from this weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] New shots up from this weekend
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:34:36 -0500
On 4/29/13 03:55 : , SwissPace wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Everyone around you seems to be having fun, your pictures cheer me up!
> Thanks for sharing
>
> On 29/04/2013 06:10, Paul Braun wrote:
>> Brought the E-M5 to work with me.  Aside from the harsh stage lights, I
>> think I captured several of the band members I worked with rather nicely.

Thanks!  Yes, Saturday was fun.  Except for the fact that the guy who
comes in to relieve me and take the next two bands wasn't feeling well,
so he asked me if I'd come back and take the 10:30-2:30AM band for
him...  They're not that good, and I'd already been there since noon.

So, I grabbed dinner, snuck out to my car in the parking garage for a
nap, then went back in.  I was definitely tired on my way home!

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard