Re: [OM] (OM) Three new autumn images on Zone 10

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Three new autumn images on Zone 10
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 23:26:54 +1200
Nathan wrote

> The maple leaves are really nice, but could do with a tad more sharpness.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
> On Apr 27, 2013, at 6:50 PM, Brian Swale wrote:
> > Three new autumn images with the common theme of poplar / willow trees.
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=4790

Quite right Nathan. All shots except the Golf Course were taken hand-held.
Some of these were taken with my newly acquired 2nd hand (of course) Oly
digital 35mm macro. I have found that sometimes it hunts to an extreme
degree to find focus. With that shot I was also dealing with wind.

I sharpened it to the level I thought didn't quite degrade the image, and left
it
at that.
I think the colours are amazing. all gone now, until next year :-(
I thought  they were worth sharing anyway, defects included.

I've noticed that the digital lenses are back to behaving themselves better
now that I've started using film again in their company. Nothing else is quite
like a bit of competition to get them to toe the line !! <g>

Brian Swale