Re: [OM] A few more new ones up

Subject: Re: [OM] A few more new ones up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 09:26:36 -0400
Give me a break.  I used an angular diameter of 1/2 degree (30') for my
calculation of 1500mm to fill a 13mm high frame.  If you're willing to
wait as long as a lunar month you might find it gets as large as 34'.
That would allow you to get away with a focal length of about 1350mm vs.
1500mm.

Your 300mm lens is making an image of about 3mm maximum diameter even at
perigee and maybe 2.5mm at apogee.  I'm glad your images are selling but
300mm is still woefully inadequate (even at perigee) for filling the frame.

Chuck Norcutt