Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Subject: Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:32:10 -0500

Chances are, if we knew each other in high school, we wouldn't be
wanting to talk over old times. Not the most pleasant of experiences.

My feelings precisely.

I haven't been to a high-school reunion and probably never will. The
only sick satisfaction is knowing that in the end, the nerds win.

I received an invitation to my 10th, and the foolish organizers marked the
outside of the envelope with Great news! Your tenth reunion!!!!! I srote
deceased across the front of the envelope and popped it back in the mail.
Haven't heard a word since. Strange, as I don't keep  a low profile in town.