Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80/2.8 Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 35-80/2.8 Revisited
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:59:22 +0100
Did you not notice the OM85/2 auction which Bill pointed out the other day?
Overseas buyers were offered an all-in price including shipping and import
duties, which appeared to be an eBay service to the seller - ship it to a
consolidator who will cover the customs formalities, ship in bulk to the
buyer's country, collect selling price and duties, pay you and the foreign
customs, all without you having to lift a finger.

Piers