Re: [OM] A few more new ones up

Subject: Re: [OM] A few more new ones up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:44:14 -0400
To fill the frame vertically with the moon (1/2 degree) using a 4/3
sensor (13mm) will require a 1500mm (actual) focal length lens. My
2000mm Celestron 8 is unable to do it on full frame (24mm vertical)
using only prime focus.  Air currents, haze and vibration are serious
problems with any telescope.  Fortunately, the moon is bright and use
can use a pretty high shutter speed.

Chuck Norcutt