Re: [OM] IMG: Sunrise

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sunrise
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 02:14:42 +1200
Tina wrote
> PESO:
>
> Now scanning 61973 - Honduras Rural.  This is a sunrise on the Mosquito
> Coast.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/149844960
>
> I like that you can see the fire in the adobe stove in the next house.
>  This photo shows the Mosquito Coast exactly as I remember it.
>
> C&C greatly appreciated.

I think this is a great shot. For me, there is nothing to not like. No issues
with
colour as far as I can see.
Lots of information and interest, and novelty, for people such as me who
have never been nor ever will be, there.
Raises lots of questions too, such as where did the SAWN timber come
from, to this isolated village, and how could they pay for it.
The presence of the sawn timber implies that theirs is not a subsistence
lifestyle, so what is the economic activity?  And so on.

Agree about the fire showing through...

Brian Swale