[OM] IMGs No Headaches [was Reasonable price for a Vers. 2 Bellows?]

Subject: [OM] IMGs No Headaches [was Reasonable price for a Vers. 2 Bellows?]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:19:38 -0400 (EDT)
Very nice irises.  Ours won't be around for quite awhile yet and I
barely think they have woken up.
I see F16 was used and suspect the hair on the back of Dr.
Diffraction's neck may be standing up.  Yet,
certainly didn't turn to mush at this viewing size.   Extension tube?
Does Oly have  ext tubes with electronic communication intact for MFT?
I vaguely recall Kenko has  some with that feature but perhaps not
needed for many applications.  Not sure.

My discussion was more relevant as it was in the context of the Zuiko
80/4 macro lens.  Nontheless the TTL metering with an OM body and TTL
flash with macro is very very good.  I have used manual macro fill
flash on rare occassion.  Last Oct  there was a Monarch who missed the
first three Jet Blue flights to Mexico sitting on our Buddlea about 4PM
at 45 deg ambient.  Marnie asked what I was doing in the house with
pencil and paper while the tripod was setup outside with my 4T.  I
responded was figuring out who to configure the manual macro fill flash
of course.  The Monarch hadn't moved a mm.  My type of critter.

Slo Mo Mike