Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:44:48 -0500
> I eat 'em all anyway. I've not been under illusions about meat for a long
> time. Some recent reading has convinced me
> that our evolutionary path from tree dwelling apes to hunter gatherers also
> revamped our physiology/metabolism from
> plant eaters to carnivores using plants primarily for vitamin/mineral
> supplements.

One needs to look no further than milk to see this. Over the past
several thousand years, adult humans have gone from the total
inability to consume milk products, to it being a good thing.

As to hot dogs, I'm actually pretty good with them (although, I
usually avoid them for other reasons) as they are cooked and rarely a
source of mass bacteria outbreaks.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx