[OM] Selling PanaLeica Vario-Elamr 14-150

Subject: [OM] Selling PanaLeica Vario-Elamr 14-150
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:51:31 +0100
Having re-thought what 4/3rds lenses I need, I have decided that my
Vario-Elmar should go.

It is a fine lens indeed, much much better in use than the only similar one
I can bring to mind, the Zuiko 18-180 (which I have also owned), with the
most immediate difference being the almost silent focus action.
Additionally, the lens incorporates image stabilisation. And they are hard
to come by!

It's in excellent condition, the only blemishes being on the hood, the worst
being shown on the images here: http://tinyurl.com/PL14150

The glass is clean and unmarked, the body similar, and all operates as it
should. It is in its original packaging, with the both caps (Original front
but the rear cap might end up being an Olympus, unless I can find which
other lens has the Panasonic cap!) and the original lens pouch (unused). I
will include a Nikon 72mm L39 filter, a LensBand to minimise zoom creep, and
a backup front cap

I am looking for GBP600.

Piers