[OM] OM's for sale are finally up

Subject: [OM] OM's for sale are finally up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:33:19 -0500
OK, group, want to give the family first shot at these.

OM-2n was my first 35mm camera when I was in college.  I added the OM-4t
later.  Both are user cameras, show some wear.  But I took care of them,
didn't beat them up.  Somewhere along the road the 2n acquired a slight
dent in the side of the prism housing, but it's cosmetic and doesn't
affect operation.

As I said, I no longer have any LR-44's, but last time they had film
through them, about 5 years ago, they both worked.  They have been
stored with batteries OUT.

I will include the Winder 1 and the Motor Drive 2.  I have the battery
pack for the MD, but it's in pieces after an ill-advised attempt at
rebuilding the battery pack myself.  I have the charger for it
somewhere....in a box.....  But I also have the 18v Control Grip for it,
plus one extra for parts.

I will also include the F280 flash and all of the TTL cords I have,
including one that's roughly 6'.  I will also throw in all manuals and
documents I have - I think somewhere I still have an OM system catalog.

I need to pick up the Nik suite and I'm hoping for either another MFT
lens, or maybe the OM 100/2.8, so it's time to let these go.

I've been watching the *bay, but it's hard to judge a realistic price.
If you're interested, contact me off-list.  I'd rather they go to a
family member first before I cast them out into the Great Unwashed.

Thanks.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard