Re: [OM] Houston, we have liftoff

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston, we have liftoff
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:08:29 -0400
Oh boy! You've done it now. Verbing cash-flow? Phew! Man, I wouldn't want to be
you. (Or me, after using "verbing." <g>)

That said, good to hear you're starting operations. I think it should be a
winner, and furthermore, I think you should be able to determine exactly how
much of a winner you want it to be. As time goes by, more and more people are
going to be looking for that kind of service. Shoot, I might go looking for
that $325 F5 and send you some biddness myself. <g>

--Bob