[OM] I think it's time to let go....

Subject: [OM] I think it's time to let go....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:49:51 -0500
Tomorrow evening when I'm not so tired I'll take some photos of the
OM-4t and the OM-2n and post them.  I'm going to offer them to the list
first if there's any interest - I'd rather keep them in the family.  Not
completely sure what I'm asking, but I do need some software and another
lens.

They're not minty, but last time I put film through both of them, about
3 years ago, they worked.  However, I don't have any LR-44's to try them
now, and to be safe, they should probably go to Uncle John for some
TLC.  They've been good to me, and the 2n was my first real camera, but
I took a long look at the direction I'm going and don't see myself
shooting film any time in the forseeable future.

The only exception to that will be when I inherit my dad's N*kon S2.
I'll probably put a couple rolls through that for old times' sake, and I
did pick up an Olympus 35-S that I should probably shoot once.  Not fond
of rangefinders, but still...

I'll let you guys know when the photos are up.  If anyone is interested,
email me off-list.

Thanks!

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard