Re: [OM] IMGs Feathers - on a bird

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs Feathers - on a bird
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:34:42 +1200
Moose wrote
> One of the showier birds we get at our feeders is the Townsend's Warbler.
> We used to only see them Spring and Fall, as they went through on
> migration. A few years ago, a pair overwintered, and we now may see them
> almost any time of year.

Amazing images.  None of my gear will deliver like that ( no comment
required, Moose).

I've actually got enough cash to buy an OM-D but the last of my major
possessions to be moved the 500 km from Christchurch to here is my boat.
It will use all that dosh to get the remaining preparations done, and I really
really really want it here. The cash is ring-fenced for that purpose ...

Brian Swale