Re: [OM] I've added my night shot to TOPE2

Subject: Re: [OM] I've added my night shot to TOPE2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:39:58 -0400
I have acquired a new LL Bean headlamp that I'm particularly fond of. It not
only has the standard extremely bright LEDs for, say, hiking out to that
vantage point, but then you can switch to red LEDs so that you can mess with
your camera and stuff without spoiling your night vision.

Selection here:
http://www.llbean.com/llb/search?init=1&freeText=headlight

Mine is the $39 option. Forgot the red LEDs feature two levels of brightness.

Lit Up Bob