Re: [OM] IMG Feather in the Grass

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Feather in the Grass
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 10:15:01 -0400
Good one.

As for the language police, they would assume the bird was sitting in the
garden, though I'm not sure that's precisely what His Mooseness meant. The
"behind me" adds the unnecessary element of ambiguity. "As I was sitting in the
garden, a bird behind me . . ."

Sorry, sometimes the old City Editor squirms through and I can't help myself

Green Eyeshade Bob