Re: [OM] Hibernating for a bit...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hibernating for a bit...
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 23:23:47 +0100 (BST)
I'm with Donald on this one. Thatchers' main legacy was to make the UK a much
more selfish society. Her avowed aim was to destroy our manufacturing base and
to turn us into a service and banking economy to the benefit of her banking
cronies.
She destroyed mining communities amongst others, with the end result that we
now import subsidised coal instead
She was totally toxic and delusional, and I feel Donald has been much too kind
to her. I think Elvis Costello got this one right!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK