Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 7/4/2013: the economy illustrated

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 7/4/2013: the economy illustrated
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:30:34 -0700
This sounds like a variation on the joke about Hell.  The politicians
are French, the policemen are German, the cooks are British, the civil
servants are Italian, the diplomats are Arab, the manufacturers are
Russian, the businessmen are American, and the women are also American.
But the brewers are Belgian, so at least you can cope.

--Peter

 > European construction - the architect was French, the banker German,
and the bricklayer English. The Spaniards, > the Greeks and others will
foot the bill ...

 > Amitiés
 > Ph
 >

 > Le 7 avr. 13 à 19:58, Nathan Wajsman a écrit :
 >

 > While out cycling this morning, I came across a scene which struck me
as very emblematic for the situation of > this country:

 > http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!
i=2445062554&k=DqbVfzJ&lb=1&s=O