Re: [OM] IMG: Jonas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Jonas
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:00:41 +0200
I wanted a FF after the 4/3s and neither 6 nor 8 were out then -
simply bought what was there ;-)

Limited pixel count, yet very flexible pixels those are - the most
versatile I've dealt with so far and a joy to fiddle with ;-)

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 31 mars 13 à 12:41, Chris Barker a écrit :

> Thanks, Moose.  I misread the number.
>
> It's a strange numbering system, given that the D600 and D800 have
> each come on sale after the D700, from what I can gather.
>
> Chris
>
> On 31 Mar 2013, at 10:36, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 3/30/2013 10:52 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>>> Nice, Philippe.  What is the crop factor with the D7000 1.5 or 1.6
>>> x?
>>
>> Divide the model by 10 = D700 = FF.
>
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE